On December 1, we sent the final homestudy report off to immigration (USCIS). We understand that this processing can take 3 months or so. This approval letter will be the last item we need to send our dossier to Poland. I would love to post here on March 1 and tell you that the dossier is on its way. We'll see how the timing really works out though!
There are a couple of steps for us to do in the meantime:
(1) Get our priest referral letter;
(2) Take pictures of us and our house;
(3) Finish online adoption classes;
(4) Have all documents authenticated/apostilled; and
(5) Have USCIS fingerprinting done (we are waiting for the appointment to be scheduled).
So...there will still be things to report on while we await immigration.